Saturday, January 9, 2010

Rising Above The Rim ebook now available

Bill Russell was a champion and a trailblazer, and I've admired him and his basketball achievements for years. Now, after researching his career using a variety of sources, I've written a book that covers his entire career, including his college career at USF, his dominant performance at the 1956 Olympics, and of course, his exceptionally successful career with the Boston Celtics.

I've decided to make Rising Above The Rim freely available for two reasons. First, history is a hobby of mine and not a profession, but more importantly, this narrative draws upon the work of several other authors and sportswriters, and most of their work is now freely available either the via the internet or public libraries.

Hope you enjoy it. If you download a copy, drop me an email and let me know what you think, or post a comment here. I'll be posting additional information here periodically, including some items that didn't make it into the book, plus some random thoughts on this era of basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment